Dramatic, Versatile, Refined, Honest, Mature,
Dramatic, versatile, honest, mature, conversational, refined, nice
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
In 1978, the year I began my career in the broadcasting industry, I was working the graveyard shift at an AM/FM station. Some copy for DOVE soap appeared in my mail box.
The spot played in the drive time rotation and a few weeks later, the General Manager found out the I voiced it. He thought it came from an ad agency in Chicago!"
A few years years later, I walked away from the mic/camera as Writer/Producer/Director working with many talents and actors over the years. I recently cut a scratch track for a client and they like my voice so much-I hired myself! So here I am-first time Voice123.
As an actor I am very easy to direct, as a Director, I can give you what you want or share my years of experience as a "consultant." Whatever it takes to make sure you get the results you want!
Post-Graduate Studies in Education; BA English
George Mason University • Fairfax, Virginia
Theatre Lab School of the Dramatic Arts • Washington, D.C.
Maine Media Workshops • Rockport, Maine
Arctic Audio Production • Anchorage, Alaska
KSKA-FM • Anchorage, Alaska
The School of Hard Knocks
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Robert Mark O'Brien
SPECIALIZED / TECHNICAL SKILLS
Non Linear Editing (AVID Media Composer, AVID NewsCutter, Final Cut Pro 7 , Final Express HD, Adobe Premiere)
Software (Screenwriter, Anime Studio 6, TPEX logging system, Motion, DVD Authoring)
Audio (Soundtrack Pro, Audacity) • Acting / Voice Overs (Scene Study, Character Development, Improvisation)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Robert Mark O'Brien by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robert Mark O'Brien is a Standard subscriber.
• Robert Mark O'Brien was last active on Voice123 200 days ago