Genuine, natural, funny, everyman.
Fun, guy next door, announcer, professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Bob Guck
My Voice Experience
I recently did voice over for an up and coming sketch group called Telly productions. I worked on, "Naked and Afraid" and "Yesterday People."
I have a bachelor's degree in Theater arts from Minnesota State University Moorhead. I have done voice over training at Voice Trax West in Studio City, CA. I studied voice over at Kalmenson and Kalmenson in Burbank, CA. I have acted in various comedic sketches that can be found on youtube under the name Sketch Team Six.
My Studio Equipment
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Recording Audio Interface.
Audio-Technics AT2035 Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone Bundle with Shock Mount, Pop Filter, and XLR Cable.
Audacity and Garage Band.
I have been an actor for a long time and can bring any kind of style or feeling to a copy. I have experience in being a TTY operator for the deaf and hard of hearing community. Those skills have come in handy with being able to put a certain emotion to any kind of script or copy.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bob Guck by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bob Guck is a Standard subscriber.
Bob Guck does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bob Guck was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bob Guck does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bob Guck was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.