The NPR voice or movie trailer guy.
Young, soothing and fun. Warm comforting tone, sometimes whimsical or silly.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Van Nuys, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Don LaFontaine, Frank Tavares, Brooklyn accent ala Bugs Bunny.
My Voice Experience
I have been asked to be the voice of Crate and Barrel Stores,
I have read the credits on a few albums releases to be included as audio tracks.
Self taught audio engineer for 25 years. Taught Home Recording Boot Camp for multiple sessions. I'm an active musician and run a home recording studio that keeps me very busy.
My Studio Equipment
Home recording studio capable of full production, full length albums to small demos. I currently run Pro Tools 11 for tracking and editing. Various microphones, preamps and other outboard gear.
Right out of high school I've been told I should do voice over work, which has always resulted me in being the guy that answers the phones, no matter where I've worked. I'm quick when it comes to "getting it", I can lay tracks down, no problem, no hassles. My wife is a soprano opera singer, I've engineered numerous sessions on her behalf, I've released a few albums of my own. I'm a drummer, guitarist and bass player, very familiar with a studio environment.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Robert Frank by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robert Frank is a Standard subscriber.
• Robert Frank was last active on Voice123 7 days ago