NARRATIONS: educated, engaging, warm, clear, sensitive.
CORPORATE/BUSINESS PRESENTATIONS: polished, educated.
CHILDRENS BOOKS/NARRATIONS: warm, nurturing, kind, gentle, pleasant, friendly.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Roberta Januzzi
My Voice Experience
I was asked to record an introductory paragraph for a PBS documentary on a concert at the Vatican (The Papal Concert to Commemorate the Holocaust).
I have recorded e-learning videos, corporate/medical training videos & presentations in the US, and also cultural tours in Italy.
I have recorded voice mail/answering services for Italian businesses in Italy.
I have a BA cum laude in European Studies and Art History from The George Washington University.
I studied Video Production at New York University.
I studied voice with Such-A-Voice, as well as with private voice coaches based in Los Angeles and in Boston.
My Studio Equipment
AKG C214 Microphone
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Audacity editing software
- Neumann TLM-49
- Shure SM7B
- Electro-Voice RE20
- Royer 121
- AKG C4000B
- API 2500 Compressor
- SSL EQ
- ELI Distressor Compressor
DAW & Plug-ins
- Avid Pro Tools
I am interested in voice projects that are meaningful, compelling and educational.
I am passionate about helping to save the elephants, and I believe in trying our best to make this world one we are proud to inhabit.
I grew up in Europe and I also lived in Kenya for three yrs as a child. I studied in Italy, England and France, and I am fluent in Italian & English. I also speak French.
In 1987 I came to the U.S. to attend college. I have lived in the U.S. ever since. I am a U.S. citizen, as well as an Italian citizen.
I worked as a video editor in NYC and Boston for several years.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Roberta Januzzi by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Roberta Januzzi is a Premium subscriber.
• Roberta Januzzi was last active on Voice123 5 days ago