Low mellow, and mid tone, fun, sports, cartoon,
Attention getting with a smooth mellow sound... sports announcer to Sexy low and candle light tones...speak english , North American style.. Do a fine "yooper" and can conjure up an Aussie with flair. Spot commerecials, book/documentary and jingle services; along with Film and radio dubbing over for character voice selections available.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Michigan, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Aussie, New Zealander, Various.. Indian Punjab/English (Apoo), English with middle European accent. English with chinese accent..
My Voice Experience
Was in radio and voice over production years ago. Have lent my voice over the years to some commecial and promotional video work. Began in high school 100 years ago! lol... mostly commercial radio, Disc Jockey, live performance and the usual venues. Live presenter (in-person and voice) for Chevrolet at the Detroit Auto Show. (Now the NAIAS)
Self taught, worked with professionals in the business. Know many subject matters and well versed and accomplishied in communcations industry, Automotive design, engineering and development; product strategy and product development. This is a past time use of my voice that is now a serious endeavor.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask R. Mervau
Design engineer, product development, product design and farm boy.. Been around the horn. Car guy, mechanical systems, industrial design and government, military work too.. Advertising/marketing background with hotel and management experience to name a few....major sports background college and semi-pro. Talk the Talk and can Walk the Walk. R. Mervau
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact R. Mervau by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently R. Mervau is a Standard subscriber.
R. Mervau does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
R. Mervau was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
R. Mervau does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. R. Mervau was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.