All-American, Cool, Dynamic, Relatable
All-American, Cool, Dynamic, Relatable, Smooth
Versatile range for commercials and promos (Textured, smooth, energized mid-range tone to pure youthful higher range)
Conversational for narration & E-Learning
Quirky, Bold & Creative for animation! I can do deep gritty voices up to oddball, zany, breathy character voices. Some of my best are Mike Judge characters (Beavis & Butthead, Hank Hill, etc.) and original characters with Southern U.S., Russian and Irish accents (my three best and favorite accents!)
Youthful to Mature professionalism for industrials/training video
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish - Dublin, Midwest (Illinois-Indiana), Southern (Kentucky-Tennessee), Mid-Atlantic accent, British - London, Russian, New York - Brooklyn, German
My Voice Experience
I've been a professional voice-over artist since December 2010!
My voice-over experience spans from large scale international campaigns, to smaller internal training videos, to NYC film & television ADR (automated dialogue replacement) voice work and everything in between. I've had the pleasure of working for clients all over the world – from coast to coast in the USA, to Denmark, Spain, India, England, and Hungary!
For a brief bio and to see all my work, please visit my website: www.rjwoessner.com. :)
• Bachelor of Music degree in "Contemporary Writing & Production" from Berklee College of Music '10
• "The Art of Voice Over Acting" at PDR Voice Over Coaching NYC (Peter Rofé)
• "Scene Study" at Stella Adler School NYC (Jon Korkes)
• "Advanced On-Camera 2" at T Schreiber Studio NYC (Peter Miner)
• "Accents on Actors" at Actors Connection (Paul Liberti)
My Studio Equipment
21.5" iMac with dual monitor, 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, equipped with Logic Pro 9 and ProTools. Interfacing with the iRig Duo Pro.
Microphones: Audio Technica AT4040 Cardioid Condenser and Shure Beta 58A (for live singing/MCing only, typically)
Studio: Treated closet with sound blankets and clothes for excellent sound diffusion/absorption, plus Soundkitz AE-F Reflection Filter
Monitors: Mackie HR824 MK2
Headphones: AKG K 271 MKII
My degree in Contemporary Writing & Production (music) has developed my musical knowledge and skill to function as a professional singer, writer, arranger, and producer under a wide variety of conditions and music industry environments.
I'm an accomplished and versatile singer (tenor) as well as a seasoned performer on stage and screen. I've been in many musicals/plays and have experience on-camera in commercials, short films, indie films and television.
I have sung around the world including 90 cities in the USA, Latvia, Wales, Aruba, India, and will be performing all over Taiwan in DISNEY concerts with the Evergreen Symphony Orchestra this Nov-Dec 2017.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact RJ Woessner by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently RJ Woessner is a Premium subscriber.
• RJ Woessner was last active on Voice123 10 days ago