Deep, Textured, Distinct, Comical
A voice that runs the gamut from warm and friendly to authoritative and fierce.
I have been cast as fluffy little cats (Elephant-Games) and tough as nails military types (Machinima), as well as a smooth talking host for a Forex webinar (Novacode) and a trustworthy narrator for a bio medical instrumentation company (Intronix Technologies Corp).
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Sean Connery. Sam Elliot. John Gielgud. James E. Jones.
Slight German, Russian, Irish, Scottish, British, Australian, Canadian and mid-Atlantic.
My Voice Experience
During my formal study of the artistic and technical disciplines of creating AAA video-games, I found my calling when I was repeatedly asked to voice different characters including a villain for a game based on a Saturday morning television show that blended actresses and CGI.
I went on to accept a 1 year internship as a project assistant and in-house voice talent for a Toronto based audio production studio called 3Tone Entertainment.
Since then I have worked on various freelance projects providing services from 2d/3d art and logo designs to a wide gamut of voice over applications.
INTN'L Academy of Design & Technology (Toronto campus)
Degree - Video Game development & Design (3.8GPA)
Studies inc'l: Sound Design & Editing.
Video game journalism.
Published review of PSP title, GTA: Liberty City Stories.
3Tone Studios - Entertainment Division
David A. Logan
Audio Production Assistant.
My Studio Equipment
Solo 710 TwinFinity
Radium 61 MIDI controller surface.
Custom Clydesdale rack with several analog devices.
Pro Tools 8.x
I am fast, exact and reliable.
Interpretation of copy to deliver authentic and unique reads.
Copy editing, copy writing.
Capable audio engineering
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Steve Rizzo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Rizzo is a Standard subscriber.
Steve Rizzo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Steve Rizzo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Steve Rizzo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Steve Rizzo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.