Deep, Textured, Distinct, Comical
A voice that runs the gamut from warm and friendly to authoritative and fierce.
I have been cast as fluffy little cats (Elephant-Games) and tough as nails military types (Machinima), as well as a smooth talking host for a Forex webinar (Novacode) and a trustworthy narrator for a bio medical instrumentation company (Intronix Technologies Corp).
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Sean Connery. Sam Elliot. John Gielgud. James E. Jones.
Slight German, Russian, Irish, Scottish, British, Australian, Canadian and mid-Atlantic.
My Voice Experience
During my formal study of the artistic and technical disciplines of creating AAA video-games, I found my calling when I was repeatedly asked to voice different characters including a villain for a game based on a Saturday morning television show that blended actresses and CGI.
I went on to accept a 1 year internship as a project assistant and in-house voice talent for a Toronto based audio production studio called 3Tone Entertainment.
Since then I have worked on various freelance projects providing services from 2d/3d art and logo designs to a wide gamut of voice over applications.
INTN'L Academy of Design & Technology (Toronto campus)
Degree - Video Game development & Design (3.8GPA)
Studies inc'l: Sound Design & Editing.
Video game journalism.
Published review of PSP title, GTA: Liberty City Stories.
3Tone Studios - Entertainment Division
David A. Logan
Audio Production Assistant.
My Studio Equipment
Solo 710 TwinFinity
Radium 61 MIDI controller surface.
Custom Clydesdale rack with several analog devices.
Pro Tools 8.x
I am fast, exact and reliable.
Interpretation of copy to deliver authentic and unique reads.
Copy editing, copy writing.
Capable audio engineering
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Steve Rizzo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Rizzo is a Standard subscriber.
• Steve Rizzo was last active on Voice123 233 days ago