Sexy, Friendly, Character Specialist, Mischievous
Sonerous baritone for narration, articulate for science related, quirky and malleable for cartoon characters. Fun and personable for commercial. I can perform most dialects exposed to but specialize in standard British, Northern, Irish, Australian and Southern US.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Seattle, Tacoma, Portland, Western Washington, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard British, Australian, Irish, American Southern, NY
My Voice Experience
HEALTH & SAFETY SPOT (WA State Radio) - Voice 2 - Jim French/Labor Neighbor Radio
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS (Podcast) - Greenhorn/Tex - David Natale/Labor Neighbor Radio
HOW TO BREAK UP SUCCESSFULLY (Animated Student Film) - Evil - 911 Media
WATER ANGEL (Animated Student Film) - Fire Devil - 911 Media
LATE NIGHT WITH ELEANOR WITTY (AM Radio Program) - Disco Nerd/Travelling Businessman - AM 700 - Houston ,TX
BFA in Acting from Cornish College of the Arts- including speech and diction training, dialect study, voice-over workshop.
Copy reading for industrials-Mary McDonald-Lewis.
My Studio Equipment
Audacity software on laptop and desktop.
Access to Garage Band and studio quality microphone at the Seattle AFTRA Office.
I worked as a mobile MC/DJ for Sounds Unlimited and have worked as an announcer for sport events.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Rik Deskin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rik Deskin is a Standard subscriber.
Rik Deskin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rik Deskin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rik Deskin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rik Deskin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.