Multi-talented, Southern Native.
1.) Professional with a mid-ranged tone.
2.) Native North American English speaker.
3.) VO - Accent mimic ability of other accents such as African, British, and Asian tones.
4.) Warm, comforting and smooth.
5.) Fun and excited with up tones.
6.) Serious and down tonal.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Caribbean
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Cedar Rapids, IA, Iowa, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
1.) Experience - On-Air Mid-Morning Show Host for a Sellers Broadcasting station.
2.) Experience - On-Air Morning Show Host and Program Director for a Cumulus Media station.
3.) Experience - On-Air News Anchor for a Clear Channel Radio station.
4.) Experience - On-Air Late Night Show Host for McClure Broadcasting.
5.) Experience - Live broadcasting.
6.) Experience - Professional speaker and EmCee.
7.) Experience with recording children's character stories.
8.) Experience with NexGen, OpX, Adobe Audition, CoolEdit and other recording software.
9.) Experience recording and editing client sponsored commercials.
10.) Experience with Smartcast
1.) Corporate training through Clear Channel Radio Communications.
2.) Attend performing seminars.
3.) Peer-to-peer training within current broadcasting company and other related venues.
4.) Continued internal training within Clear Channel Radio Communications.
5.) Continued internal training within Cumulus Media.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Ricky B
2.) Adobe Audition
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ricky B by email or phone, please click here.
Read Ricky B contributions to the .
• Currently Ricky B is a Standard subscriber.
• Ricky B was last active on Voice123 179 days ago