Credible, smart, dark or upbeat, quirky or warm
Highly experienced professional voice talent with impeccable timing and interpretation. Extensive major market and national credentials in commercial, broadcast promo and imaging, documentary, industrial, training, film, tv, radio, web, new media, audiobook, interactive. Comedy a specialty, also warm and credible, friendly, authoritative, dark, upbeat, enthusiastic, intense, commanding, edgy, offbeat.
Ideal for projects calling for a middle-aged, mature or young male actor, announcer, narrator, character, light or heavy commercial voice. Equally comfortable with straight, serious or quirky, fun copy.
I have years of experience as a Creative Director and can also provide major agency caliber brand development, copy writing, script polishing and creative consultation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Subtle, understated accents including British, Irish, Cowboy Western, (think Sam Elliot) Southern, (think Sam Elliot only southern)...upper crust sophisticate, newsreel announcer, noir detective, Walter Cronkite, a spooky kid who killed his parents with a fork, Ed Sullivan.
My Voice Experience
I've contributed voice (and creative) work to a diverse list of clients at the local, regional, national and international levels, including:
Ford Motor Company
Blue Cross/Blue Shield
Henry Ford Health Systems
Deloitte and Touche
Del Webb Homes
Michigan Dept. Tourism
State of Israel
Detroit Red Wings
Brass Ring Productions
North American Int'l Auto Show
I bring the highest level of professionalism to my clients' projects.
University of Michigan, Specs Howard School of Media Arts; I've conducted numerous seminars and workshops, through educational institutions such as Central Michigan University, on broadcast creative and voice over.
My Studio Equipment
I'm affiliated with talented, seasoned voice acting professionals here in New York City and can provide multiple voices for your project, particularly excellent female character voices and narration.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Rick Wiggins by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rick Wiggins is a Standard subscriber.
Rick Wiggins does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rick Wiggins was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rick Wiggins does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rick Wiggins was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.