Energetic, Offbeat, Guy Next,Specialist
I am very versatile...I currently work in radio and have worked a variety of formats including chr, country, and rock which i currently do now..I can provide a an energetic and fun voiceover for comercials as well as professional for presentations or warm and deep for narrations....I have over twenty years of experience in commercial production...and I am versatile to the extent that I can take on numerous diffrent tasks voiceover wise...being from the midwest one strong plus I do have is being accent free which allows me the option of utilizing an accent or simply speaking naturally without any accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Kansas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
..Being from the midwest I naturally do not have an accent which allows me the capability of speaking naturally without one or adapting one for specific production purposes...i can easily perform Southern, East Coast, Northern as well...I also speak some French and am accustomed to the accent as well.
My Voice Experience
I have worked in radio for over twenty years...have worked numerous formats as well as numerous markets...I have produced literally thousands of commercials that required my voiceover talent...I have produced spots of all varieties...any kind of spot you can imagine I have prouduced at one point or another....I am currently employed in radio now and I produce an average of ten spots a week.
I have a BA in communications from Fort Hays State University...i am currently going on 23 years in the broadcasting business...I am proficient on numerous systems including Adobe Audition and Cool Edit...I have worked in the Kansas City market as well as here in the Wichita market.
My Studio Equipment
I have Adobe audtion in my home studio and I have 24 7 access to a fully equipped studio via my work..one that has more than enough capabilities to easily complete work assigned and easily deliver it as well.
Unknown - Click here to ask Rick Thomas
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Rick Thomas by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rick Thomas is a Standard subscriber.
Rick Thomas does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rick Thomas was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rick Thomas does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rick Thomas was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.