Institutional, Authoratative, Characters, Naration
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
40 year radio vet. Clients include Caterpillar Tractor Co., WHOI-TV Peoria, Whyffells Seed Co. Hundreds of local clients at radio stations over the years
Midwest Broadcasting School-Chicago, Class of 1971
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser MD-421 Mic, Behringer mixer, Sound Forge
Journeyman jock...Classic Rock, A/C, B/E
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rick Swanson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rick Swanson is a Standard subscriber.
Rick Swanson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rick Swanson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rick Swanson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rick Swanson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.