Versatile, Engaging, Compelling, Guy Next Door
Warm and Versatile for Voice Narration, or Smooth, Compelling, and Engaging for Corporate and Business presentations. Expressive, Emotional, Dramatic, Powerful, Exciting, and Energetic to The Guy Next Door for Commercials, Movie Trailers, and Book Trailers. Straight, Believable, Profound, and Trusted. Accurate, Honest, and Convincing. Sincere and Eloquent. Ruff, Gruff, and Gritty, to Hard Hitting. Fast, Slow and Conversational. Animated and Educated Narrator. Theatrical Trailers and Advertising Promos. Informative and Cutting Edge, Distinct and Meaningful. From Loud and Obnoxious to Soft and Friendly. Strong, Dynamic, Dark, and Fresh. Movie Guy Voice, Provocative and Alarming. Old Man, Middle Aged Man. Hip, and Cool Guy. TV, Television Game Show Host. Elderly, Religious, Passionate Charming and Delightful. Relaxed, Calming, and Laid Back. Punchy and Enthusiastic. Comical, Funny, Crazy, Wild, and Entertaining.
Automotive Voice Overs
Movie Trailer Voice
Theatrical Trailers and Promos
Radio Station Voice Imaging
Infomercial Voice Talent
Video Game Voice
Music Artist Promotion
DVD Video Voice
IVR Voice Talent
Believable Character Voices and Animated Voices
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
ROD SERLING, SLIM PICKENS, PATRICK STAR, OPTIMUS PRIME, YODA, SEAN CONNERY, JULIA CHILD, THE GODFATHER, HANK HILL, CURLY HOWARD, ZAPP BRANNIGAN, EDITH BUNKER, POPEYE, BILLY GRAHAM, YOGI BEAR AND BOO BOO, GEORGE BURNS, LOST IN SPACE ROBOT, MR. ED, WALTER CRONKITE, DUDLEY DORIGHT, PEE WEE HERMAN, BORIS KARLOFF, BUGS BUNNY, MR.HANEY, DR.RUTH, RICHARD NIXON, CARL SAGAN, JACK NICHOLSON, and MANY MORE!
PLUS, British and Scottish accent.
My Voice Experience
Over 25 years of on-air Florida radio broadcasting experience, including voice over and production duties. Presently freelancing from in-home voice over studio for commercial voice over, promo voice over, movie trailer voice over, radio imaging voice over, book trailer voice over, narrative, and voice impression projects.
Graduate of Brown Institute of Broadcasting.
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser MKH-416-(P48) Short Shotgun Microphone,
Vintech X73i mic preamp,
FMR Audio PBC-6A Compressor,
and Adobe editing software.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rick Blade by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rick Blade is a Standard subscriber.
• Rick Blade was last active on Voice123 111 days ago