authoritative, integrity, empathetic, confident,
authoritative, integrity, empathetic, confident, deep richness, a bass baritone sound, convincing, warm, compelling, sexy and versatile - strong , masculine conversational
specializing in commercials, trailers, promos
Bass baritone voice with strong, rich, deep, burly tones that can be throttled back to be compassionate, empathetic, trustworthy, warm and sonorous- Or take it up a notch for " time is of the essence" marketing events. If you're looking for authoritative and confident or motivating and inspiring I'm comfortable and adept at handling all of this.
If you have any questions give me a call at 610-574-2222 or email me at email@example.com
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Villanova, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
the most interesting man in the world (not literally!)
My Voice Experience
It started in High School when over the P.A. system my voice was heard saying the words " you better be there" to an after school event. It was magic- 4 years and a degree in TV-R from Ithaca College and off to the broadcasting world,- Actually NO- I opted for the family retail business which I grew to 13 stores employing 450 people. During that 30 year period I did all the voice over work for our radio and television commercials. I went on to open, build, and sell a document destruction business and a recycling business- both businesses were sold in the last 2 years. Now, finally I'm back to my passion, the world of V.O.!
Experienced entrepreneurial business man with great pipes who can deliver your message! I've got the knowledge of business and the intense passion to help deliver your message.
graduate of Ithaca College TV-Radio Sports Communications
Workshops with Joanne Joella
Workshops with Peter Rofe
Workshop with Marice Tobias
Workshop with Joe Cipriano
My Studio Equipment
Apogee MIC 96K
Mac- IPAD- PC
working relationships with studios in close proximity
accomplished business executive
drove race cars
a decent golf game
love to eat good food
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Richard Goldberg by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Richard Goldberg is a Standard subscriber.
Richard Goldberg does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Richard Goldberg was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Richard Goldberg does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Richard Goldberg was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.