Smooth, Warm, Sincere, Persuasive
Excell at Warm, Friendly and Romantic delivery as well as Authoritative presentations. I have the ability to do character voices, from Jerry Lewis shrill to English defying N.Y. Construction Workers and many dialects, etc.
I play well with others and can take direction as well as accomplish what your desire is - not mine, even when left to my own devices :-)
Full production capabilities available - music underscore, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Cave Creek, Phoenix, Arizona, Los Angeles, California, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I am an ordained minister with over 20 years experience providing Voice Overs for the church community on TV and radio both locally and nationaly.
In the 1970's and 80's, I performed as George Harrison in the Broadway Production of Beatlemania.
I am a published song writer and have written jingles for radio productions.
I am a frequent speaker at churches around the USA & Europe.
What most people find interesting is that my eldest son is the voice of the "BRAVO" Network and my youngest son was one of the stars of the hit NBC Show, "CHUCK."
Mostly on the job. I was the lead guitarist for the 1910 Fruitgum Company in 1969 with appearances on American Bandstand and previously mentioned I was lead guitar in Beatlemania which is why British accents come easily to me.
My Studio Equipment
Pro-Tools, Also use Reason for composing.
I record all my Voice-Overs at my home studio which consists of a Pro-Tools computer based system and also use a Roland VS-2480 with 6 on-board stereo effects when necessary. My microphone of choice is a Groove Tube GT55 as well as a Blue Dragonfly mic.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rich Gomez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rich Gomez is a Standard subscriber.
• Rich Gomez was last active on Voice123 124 days ago