Warm, Trustable, Mellow, Does characters
My natural voice is warm, medium-deep, mellow and smooth, suitable for narration, instructional videos, and announcements. I can make even the driest information interesting and approachable.
In addition I have done lots of theater work, both straight and musical, drama and comedy, and my acting experience gives me the range to read audiobooks with multiple characters, from serious to outrageous.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Various NY regional, southern American. I can also do non-locale-specific "general" British and Irish, and I am a decent mimic of accents so I can hone a specific accent as needed. Natural middle age, but can present as an older character, and very characterized women. Talented singer.
My Voice Experience
I don't have experience recording voiceovers, but I do have experience recording vocals in a studio so I am very familiar with the process. I am extremely professional and flexible.
I have no voiceover training, but do have years of experience in theater and singing, as well as being a successful teacher/trainer by phone and in person.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a professional studio and an experienced engineer.
I am completely flexible in the type of work that I am willing to do. I'm a beginner and I know that I have to build a body of work and a reputation, and I am prepared to give my all to every opportunity.
I work as an adoption specialist, so I can also consult on projects that involve information having to do with foster care and adoption.
I am also a lyricist working with a composer partner, and can offer original incidental or background music, and write original songs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rich Buley-Neumar by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rich Buley-Neumar is a Standard subscriber.
• Rich Buley-Neumar was last active on Voice123 283 days ago