Wry, Deadpan, Promo Voice, Character, Regular Guy
My VO style runs the gamut from smooth and profesional, to rough straight from the street with some disaffected and monotone thrown in just for fun. I can be the nervous 23 year old Barrista, the 45 year old announcer or the skeptical 32 year old neighbor next door.
Great for presentations. Perfect for over the top character spots.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York, Southern, Surfer dude, British, midwest...
Sean Connery, Keanu Reeves, Sam Elliot, Gilbert Gottfried, Harvey Fierstein, sesame street characters.
My Voice Experience
Here's some of my recent VO clients:
AAA, Bally Total Fitness, FOX TV, UPN, El Torito Restaurants, Albertsons, Los Angeles Dodgers, Barracuda Networks, AOL Radio,Austin American Statesman, Utah Symphony, Last.FM, K-Earth 101 Los Angeles, The Loop in Chicago, Rock 101 Vancouver BC, Alice@97.3 San Francisco.
I've also produced radio and web spots for some of the above as well as hundreds of others.
Studied Commercial VO in Los Angeles Leigh Gilbert (1998-2000) and Bill Holmes (2005-2007).
Studies Animation VO with Susan Blu (1999) and Bob Bergen (2006).
BS in Communications and Business.
Been podcasting a Talk show since 2009.
My Studio Equipment
I Run Vegas Video 8.0 and Sound Forge 9.0 from my home studio. Have a Rode K2 Mic and Rode M1 with presonus BlueTube Pre-Amp running into a Xenyx 18 channel board, with KRK speakers. Phone Patch is a JK Audio Digital Hybrid.
If you allow me to I will be, "Off the page Creative."
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Rich Boerner by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rich Boerner is a Standard subscriber.
Rich Boerner does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rich Boerner was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rich Boerner does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rich Boerner was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.