authoritative,warm,smooth, professional, versatile
As a professional voice-over talent I have an enormous range of styles,
to fit the type of job required from business presentations to animated characters.
Corporate videos, commercials, websites, training programmes, voice mail greetings, are my bread and butter.
A trained linguist I speak flawless French, Dutch and German as well as passable Italian.
I have a wide range of accents most of which can fool a native speaker from French to Australian, American to Irish, Indian to Russian and all points SEN&W.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - Scotland
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish,Australian, Welsh, Scots,London,Yorkshire,Northern Ireland,Geordie,Indian,Italian,French,Dutch,German,Swedish,South African, New York, Deep South, Northern US,Russian etc
My Voice Experience
I've made a living with my voice for 25 years with a huge body of work of all types. Commercials, corporates,training films, audio guides, radio plays,cartoons...
I've done over13,000 voice jobs in my career thus far and I'm proud of being a truly professional voice actor.
I was an announcer/newsreader with BBC World Service Radio for a number of years which is the finest training ground in the world.
If you can work for the World Service, you can work anywhere.
I have a degree in =French and German from the University of wales and a post-graduate diploma in acting. Anybody that needs to go to a class to be a voice-artist isn't going to be very good.It really is something you can do well or you can't.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools, Rode microphone Professional booth
Unknown - Click here to ask Richard Wells
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Richard Wells by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Richard Wells is a Premium subscriber.
• Richard Wells has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours