Deep and sophisticated.
Narratives, presentations, and commercials from doctorly to goofy and points inbetween.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Deep and accent-neutral. Chocolaty.
My Voice Experience
Ten years of acting in short movies and writing screenplays made me want to get behind the microphone instead of writing for it.
So my writing experience just might help make your copy smoother, snappier.
I'm a semi-retired doctor looking for something new and challenging.
For instance, I've had several screenplays optioned over the last ten years and acted in a few short films.
So voice acting is a way for me to do more of what I love.
My Studio Equipment
Audio-Technica AT4040 Cardioid Condenser Microphone.
ART Pro MPAII Microphone Preamplifier.
With my doctor background you can rest assured I won't trip over big medical words.
And my screenplay writing skills just might be helpful with your copy.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Richard Roth by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Richard Roth is a Standard subscriber.
• Richard Roth was last active on Voice123 338 days ago