Guy next door, conversational, natural, dry
I have a deep and conversational voice that can be fun or serious with a tone that is perfect for commercials, narrations, promos etc.
My voice has been described as friendly, guy next door, sexy, honest, trustworthy, easy going, engaging, conversational, sarcastic, dry, personable, upbeat, neutral American attitude, rye and powerful.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York, Southern U.S., Brooklyn Italian, Indian, hans and franz, arnold schwarzenegger.
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Richard Ibarguengoitia
I completed a full voice over program with Edge Studio in New York, NY and continue to work with a voice over coach extensively and have a great deal of public speaking experience giving presentations to large groups and speaking on panels. In addition to working with a voice over coach, I have a Masters Certificate from the Berklee School of Music in guitar. I took several classes in guitar, song writing and actively play and sing. I took multiple communications classes in pursuit of both my undergraduate degree at Tulane University and my graduate degree from Georgetown University which included, but were not limited to speeches, presentations, live debates and simulated press conferences.
My Studio Equipment
I have a full in-home recording studio completely lined with a acoustic panels. I record with a MXL 990 Condenser Microphone through Garageband on a Macbook Pro.
Additionally, I have access to my voice over coach's studio located near my home.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Richard Ibarguengoitia by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Richard Ibarguengoitia is a Standard subscriber.
• Richard Ibarguengoitia was last active on Voice123 13 days ago