Baritone,theatrical,over the top,quiet,sensuous
I have a great range of voice stylings. From deep and rich to over the top announcing remeniscent of the old days. I vary between mysterious to quirky comedy. About the only thing I can't do is sound twenty five anymore! But if you're looking for a broad range of styles, I'm your guy!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Irish, some Scottish, Australian, Spanish, German, French, Middle Eastern, Eastern European. Cartoonish, monsters, alien, silly.
My Voice Experience
I've been involved in this business for a long time. Currently I do work for television stations around the country. But my experience ranges from commercials for some of the top companies in the states, to presentations for major corporations too numerous to display. Notable among them are Announcer for the Late, Late,Show on CBS, the syndicated show Extra, projects for Disney Network, ScyFy, The Weather Channel, The History Channel, HBO, PBS, and many others. I'm expecially proud of my work for George Lucas on Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. In short, I'm a seasoned professional who takes pride in all his work.
Unknown - Click here to ask Richard Malmos
My Studio Equipment
In Los Angeles ... Full Service Audio Post Production facility with three fabulous Audio Rooms servicing Ad Agencies, Film Studios, Production Companies and Direct Clients including those Clients who have chosen to use my voice on their projects or products.
As a Stage Actor first ... I Started my Theatre life in Texas then moving to Kansas City, KS and since arriving in Los Angeles I've work in Equity Theaters ... Tevye, Fiddler ... Captian Hook, Peter Pan ... John Adams, 1776 ... Alfie Doolttle, My Fair Lady ... to name a recent few.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Richard Malmos by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Richard Malmos is a Premium subscriber.
• Richard Malmos has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours