Happy, Silly, Sarcastic, Spiteful, Guy Next Door
Although I have started out late last year, I have been stretching my voice as much as possible. I can preform any emotion from Livid to ecstatic, from a deep gravelly voice to a high pitched, almost "monty python" esque.
My preference in voice is that of an angsty, sarcastic, male, however that is irrelevant because I will follow any direction that the client gives.
For commercials, I have a deep, soothing voice that would go well for anything like a spa or coffee ad.
For documentaries, my voice is very clear, organized, steady, and informative without keeping a constant droning rhythm.
I can sing fairly well, but would yield better results if it were along the lines of something resembling Jack Johnson or Jason Mraz.
For Video and Game Trailers, I can be exciting, or deep and ominous.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Hedonism Bot (Futurama), Sulu (Star Trek), Cartman (South Park), Mareg (Grandia 2), Gollum (Lord of the Rings)
My Voice Experience
I have been picking up as many jobs as I can for Voice Acting, my most recent was a Jedi Knight in a fan made Star Wars Video game.
I have acted in Highschool Plays, the most notable would be the role of Tybalt for Romeo and Juliet
Jedi Knight in fan made video game
Tybalt in Highschool play "Romeo and Juliet"
Introduction to podcast "www.askanaddictioncounselor.com"
I work as an MC at Sounds Unlimited and work weddings often.
Karaoke (if it even counts)
My Studio Equipment
ASUS Gaming laptop
Yeti Stereo Microphone
Voxguard Isolation cover
Adobe Creative Cloud
Unknown - Click here to ask Hoeft Richard
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Hoeft Richard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Hoeft Richard is a Standard subscriber.
• Hoeft Richard was last active on Voice123 103 days ago