Warm, Authoritative, Sexy, Bass, baritone
Narrations: Technical specialist(medical, scientific, engineering, etc.) Warm and deep bass-baritone, smooth and professional, brings the dullest text to life!
Commercials: Extremely fast and energetic
Sexy-- deep and smooth Authoritative("Voice of G-d")
Superb comic delivery
Presentations: smooth and professional m.c., technical, medical
Extremely accurate, "one-take" specialist
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Presidents: JFK, LBJ, Clinton, Obama
British: Richard Burton, John Gielgud, Anthony Hopkins
Irish: Barry Fitzgerald
Scottish: Sean Connery
Russian: "What a Country!"
French: Maurice Chevalier, Charles Boyer
German: Werner Klemperer, Rutger Hauer, Arnold
Italian: Vito Corleone, Fellini, Chico Marx
Yiddish: Jackie Mason
New England: JFK
My Voice Experience
Richard Cassell is a superb communicator -- the sexy voice of Guerlain, the exciting announcer of Rutgers Football, the warm but authoritative physician of Glaxo-Wellcome,and narrator of over 100 books of fiction, science, journalism and romance for The Library of Congress. An "...American Richard Burton," his rich bass-baritone is "vocally robust, with ample poise and charisma"(New York Times).
Ph.D. in English from New York University, his mastery of literary style ranges from fiction and journalism, to comedy, music and drama.
In the past 20 years,as the founder and President of Audio-to Go, he has produced foreign language versions of over 1000 projects for documentary makers, film producers, educational series and Fortune 500 Companies.
My Studio Equipment
Fully equipped professional recording studio in Midtown Manhattan.
As a professor of English, Speech and Creative Writing for 20 years at New York University, Hunter College, Brooklyn College and others, he has produced hundreds of plays, films and events in a vast range of fields.
Through his voice over company, Audio-to-Go, founded in 1991, he has produced hundreds of commercials, training videos, corporate videos in English and over 100 foreign languages.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Richard Cassell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Richard Cassell is a Standard subscriber.
• Richard Cassell was last active on Voice123 113 days ago