current, non accent, clear, can be soft, or punchy
Easy to direct, voice is warm and comforting, recognizable, soothing, smooth, can be punchy if needed.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Began radio/TV career in 1970 in North Carolina, proceeded to work in North Carolina and Florida markets thru 2004..have most recently provided voice overs and on camera talent for various businesses and on camera industrials.
Started at the age of 14...and have maintained a profesional career since. Atteneded various workshops, seminars and Western Carolina University as a Speach and Theater Arts major. I have performed in motion pictures, live televions, stage producttions and was a Weatherman for WESH-TV, Orlando, Florida.
My Studio Equipment
Easy access to studio with Pro Tools 8, mic pre's running an at4033 and an sm7
Unknown - Click here to ask Richard Bavec
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Richard Bavec by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Richard Bavec is a Standard subscriber.
• Richard Bavec was last active on Voice123 252 days ago