Warm, conversational, sultry, pleasant, sexy, instructional, confident
My voice is warm and smooth with a deep tone for narrations. Excellent for commercials needing a straight read. I can deliver copy with a conversational read. My voice is also strong and professional for training videos, presentations, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Raytown, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Rhonda Nolen
My Voice Experience
Professional female voice talent
Commercial, Narration, Imaging
Her Voice is Rich and Warm. Her smooth sultry tones provide the voice of reason.
She has voiced radio and television commercials, documentaries, narrated television specials,
And provided imaging for radio and radio production libraries.
Rhonda lives in the central time zone providing fast voice over service. Recording from her home studio or a professional recording studio, delivering mp3 or wav audio files via email.
I have a BS in Radio/TV from Arkansas State University. I also have taken voice lessons from the Actor Training Studio in Kansas City, MO with voice coach Andy Garrison.
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio and access to a professionals recording studio with ISDN. I use a MXL R144 Ribbon Microphone.
I take direction from clients very well because I feel that is important to provide a quality product. I was also a Marketing Director for a media company. I have experience writing copy.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rhonda Nolen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rhonda Nolen is a Standard subscriber.
• Rhonda Nolen was last active on Voice123 104 days ago