Corporate, upbeat, firendly, character, warm
You will really hear the smile in my voice! I have been described as well spoken with a clear voice that cuts through. I have the ability to sound young or mature, versatile yet believable. With many years of experience I will bring your project to life, and provide professional service to meet your satisfaction.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents - Australian, British, American, Scottish, Irish.
Characterizations from previous work - Patsy/Eddie (Absolutely Fabulous), Gabrielle/Mary Alice Young (Desperate Housewives), Prue/Trude (Kath & Kim).
My Voice Experience
I began doing voiceovers professionally in 2000, and in that time I have recorded thousand of projects for a huge range of clients. I provide professional recordings and super-quick turnaround from my high quality studio everyday.
Successful completion of Certificate Level 3 in Broadcasting Techniques at The Academy of Radio, Leederville WA.
My Studio Equipment
NT2A mic, Yamaha mixer, PreSonus preamp and Adobe Audition for recording/editing.
My experience as a voice talent began when I started working in the radio industry.
Having a background as a Copywriter and broadcaster helped give me a better understanding of read instruction, how to take direction, and to project & enunciate. Most importantly, I love recording voiceovers!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Rhiannon Boulger by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rhiannon Boulger is a Premium subscriber.
• Rhiannon Boulger was last active on Voice123 2 days ago