Your Partner for a professional Dutch voice-over
As a voice-professional, I specialize in company productions, e-learning and commercials. I am a Dutch radio personality and have my own show every monday night. I can also edit and translate English texts to Dutch. So if you need a Dutch voice or a voice with a European accent: feel free to contact me!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
In Dutch and in English with a European accent, I can be: dark, professional, mature, clean, informative, narrating, believable, warm.
My Voice Experience
- Ton van Genderen - corporate narrating
- A4 Traduction - Translation and dubbing corporate video's
- TV 9 - commercials and audiobooks
- Radio 9 - radio personality
- TV 9 - voice over TV-productions and live shows
- ASV Dizkartes - station voice
- City of Groningen - City Broadcaster
- Antosch & Lin - eLearning Modules
- Master of Criminal Investigation, Police Academy of the Netherlands
- Intercultural Communication, Hanze University of Groningen
- Facility Management, Hanze University of Groningen
My Studio Equipment
Mic: Rode NT1A
Audio Interface: TASCAM US 122 MKII USB audio/MIDI interface
Software: Adobe Audition CS6
- Host of the Radioshow 'Avondritme' on RTV9 in the Netherlands
- I frequently do live voice over and announcements.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Renze Jongman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Renze Jongman is a Standard subscriber.
Renze Jongman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Renze Jongman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Renze Jongman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Renze Jongman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.