Dark, Strong, neutral Scottish and character.
Dear Voice seeker
My natural accent is Scottish. I am experienced in recording commercials, for radio and TV in the UK,USA and Africa. From announcer voice to guy next door, hard sell, soft sell and character.
I can be a fun voice, serious, deep and sexy or smooth and professional.
For corporate and narrative work I'm mainly strong, smooth and in my native accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Scottish - West or East, Aberdonian, English Oxford, Cockney - London, Liverpudlian, Irish, Geordie (North East), West Country, Yorkshire, Lancashire.
My Voice Experience
I've worked on retail, service industry, public sector - literally thousands of commercials for local radio and TV.
The Daily Record (National Newspaper Scotland) - radio&TV
Asda(Wallmart) - radio
Weatherseal (double glazing) - radio
Strathclyde Police recruitment - TV
Newsof the World (Scotland) - TV.
The Springboks (South African Rugby Football Team Tour)
COI (UK Government) Highways agency - radio.
Amateur theatre, SCDA winning Junior male lead in a British final.
Sound technician for some of the world's best known musicians in the late 60's and 70's.
Presener on commercial radio from 1975 until now.
I also have experience as a copywriter/commercial producer in a couple of radio stations and have worked as an account manager/director in an ad agency.
My Studio Equipment
ISDN Audio Tx Communicator
Mic Audio Technica
Mixer Soundcraft Compact 4
Adobe audition 2
Desktop and Laptop computers.
As well as voice work, I have 10 years of professional experience in Radio production studios as a producer and writer.
I'm knowledgeable - current affairs, politics and business. I am very keen on travel and passionate about food. I like to read.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rennie Griffiths by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rennie Griffiths is a Standard subscriber.
• Rennie Griffiths was last active on Voice123 129 days ago