Warm, Fun, Fresh, Sensual, Smart, Tongue-in-Cheek
Compassionate and caring for commercials, especially health care related and narrations.
Sophisticated, Professional, Smart for commercials related to business, sales, and high end industries.
Precise, Articulate for industrial, educational and professional presentations.
Busy Mommy, Hawaiian and other dialects, Wife, Light-hearted, Tongue-in-Cheek for animation and commercials.
Warm, Fun, Fresh, Intimate and Sensual for commercials.
Silly, cute, sexy, evil or mysterious for animation and games.
Singing for commercials, animation, narrations, presentations.
Creepy villain for cartoons.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Glendale, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Hawaiian, Japanese, Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Asian Dragon Lady, Hawaiian cute/ sexy island girl, East Asian/European lab technician, doctor or scientist type, French seductive spy, British uptight snobby bitch.
My Voice Experience
With Ren, you get an Emmy considered caliber talent who is easy to work with and delivers superb results. She is accomplished in commercials, cartoons, video games, Asian accented promos, Hawaiian spokesperson promos and even singing!
University of California, Los Angeles: Bachelor of Arts in Theater; Animation workshop with Bob Bergen (Voice of Porky Pig); Commercial workshop at Kalmenson and Kalmenson; Animation workshop at Sue Blu Studios, Collette Sunderman; Acting with David LeGrant Studio For Acting and Peggy Feury; Singing with Carlos Noble and Sandy Rohr.
My Studio Equipment
Mac, Blue Snowball Microphone, Sennheiser 416, Neumann U87, GarageBand, TwistedWave, ProTools HD 5.1, ISDN, Digital Phone Patch, Source Connect, Skype
Win-win attitude. I am very easy and fun to work with. I am versatile and able to pick up whatever a director is looking for in my acting and singing. I understand and respect all the work that goes into production and give 110% of my hard work, passion and cooperation to bring success for the whole team.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ren Hanami by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ren Hanami is a Premium subscriber.
• Ren Hanami was last active on Voice123 7 days ago