Sultry, Perky, Sincere, Trustworthy, Storyteller
My voice can be sultry/sexy, elegant, fun, perky, conversational, urban, and country/southern for commercials.
I can sound very confident, intelligent, authoritative, and professional for training and business presentations, voicemail, and phone systems.
For narrations, including audiobooks and documentaries, my voice can be conversational, compassionate, empowering, inspiring and reflective.
For promos, tv shows, and movies, my voice can be sultry/sexy, fun, and inspiring.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can perform using a Southern accent, as well as present a sultry, sexy voice to a character.
My Voice Experience
I knew the first time I stepped into a studio for a voice over recording that I would love it. I have studied this craft for the past three years and received much positive feedback from voice over professionals including voice over coaches and casting directors. My recordings have consisted of commercial copy, animation characters, and narration. I would like to grow and work in this industry for a very long time.
More recently, I have recorded commercials for the following:
- Scholl "Love Your Feet" - Voice Over - Narrator
- Political Campaign - Voice Over
I have also recorded the Voice Over for a Short Film Trailer.
My college degrees include a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business, a Law Degree, and a Doctorate in Education.
My classes in the performing arts include four years studying theater, three years of vocal training, and three years of voice over classes consisting of commercials, audiobooks, character development and animation.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Renee Dorn
I have recently recorded the following:
- a Trailer - Short Film - Voice Over
- a Commercial - Scholl "Love Your Feet" - Voice Over -
- a Commercial - Political Campaign - Voice Over
Outside of voiceovers, I have worked for colleges and universities as an instructor and in the business offices.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Renee Dorn by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Renee Dorn is a Standard subscriber.
• Renee Dorn was last active on Voice123 304 days ago