Warm, Sexy, Deep, Resonant, Nurturing, Empathetic, Comedic, Calming
My voice is quite versatile. Whether the client calls for, warm, deep, sexy, nurturing, fun, flaky, confused, humorous, obnoxious, or angry, I can become whatever the script calls for.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral, Bostonian, New York, Southern, Italian-American, Redneck, and others!
My Voice Experience
I have undergone extensive voice training since early 2013. I have devoted all of my time to this industry and I'm working hard to make this my career. I am a motivated artist working with professional equipment. When you hire me to be the voice of your project, I will assure you that you will get a quality product and more!
I have most-recently worked with J. Michael Collins individual voiceover coaching and Narration demo production. Since April 2013, I have been studying with Nancy Wolfson, Braintracks Audio, as my voiceover coach. Before the coaching from Nancy, I briefly trained with Jennifer Thomas in early 2013. I started by getting familiar with audio editing software, mic technique, voiceover while interning at Hawaii Public Radio from 2012 to early 2013.
My Studio Equipment
I have a complete professional studio, which allows me to deliver the highest quality products whenever prompted. I am also very open to live-collaboration with clients who would like to direct me while recording.
Rode NT1A (mic)
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (pre-amp)
High-grade sound absorption on my studio walls
In the event you need a jingle or singing in your project, I am also an experienced Alto-2.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Rena Loveman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rena Loveman is a Premium subscriber.
• Rena Loveman was last active on Voice123 4 days ago