Sexy & distinct, like a cool summer breeze
Basically, I have a sultry voice that is like a warm summer breeze for narration (it glides over you & the memory lingers), then clear and concise for industrials and presentations, and fun and youthful for the commercial youth market.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Haling from the North Carolina, but raised in California, I have a slight east coast/southern twinge. I am very savvy with a soft southern drawl, and a West Coast affectation. My voice can be very warm and seductive and lilting, or very precise and direct. I am Black and American Indian, so from time to time I can gear my speech toward the directness of one or the clipped subtly of the other.
My repertoire includes everything from sounding like a femme fatal, a teenage cheerleader and an older senior citizen.
My Voice Experience
I've been very lucky to studied with "old" pros such as Dave Madden and Jim McKrell from the old daze; and performing Walla & Looping for film and T.V. and done Voice Replacement for stars such as Vanessa Williams.
Along with that I've done narration for Audio works for children's books, radio shows (Words Across Cultures) and Public Service radio shows.
Film Industry Workshop
Theatre Geo, Los Angeles, Ca
Words Across Cultures (Spoken Word live and Radio Broadcast)
My Studio Equipment
I have a MAC, plus a Snowball microphone. But I also have access to a nearby studio where different sounds and music can be added to sweeten the tracks. Having been a recording engineer in years past, I have a precise ear as to how and if material will cut together.
I worked on Casey's Top 40, and I learned a lot of valuable lessons from watching a pro work and finesse V/O tracks.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Regina Redwing by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Regina Redwing is a Standard subscriber.
• Regina Redwing was last active on Voice123 335 days ago