Character, Warm, Narrative, Sultry, Friendly
My voice quality is very pure. It can be light and fun for commercials; professional and articulate for narrations, as well as sensual and flirty for promos. I have performed off and on-camera narrations, documentaries, e-learning curriculum, radio, television, music and film.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Lansing, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I perform a variety of elderly female voices, proficient at the Tennessee Twang, the Georgia Soft-Southern Drawl, Jamaican accent,Royal English accent.
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Ethel-Regina Lewis
M.F.A. Theatre - Michigan State University
A.A.A. Theatre Performance - Lansing Community College
B.F.A. Studio Art - Michigan State University
Cold Reading Workshops:
Denise Nichols - "In the Heat of the Night"
Steve Eastin - "Con Air"
Daniel Rourke - "Another World"
My Studio Equipment
I have access to Harvest Creative Productions Studio in Lansing, Michigan. I have worked regularly for them, so much so that I am their "On-Call Talent".
Private Voice and Diction Coach
Public Speaking Consultant
Continuing Associate Professor of Theatre at Lansing Community College
Graduate Theatre Instructor at Michigan State University
Voice Instructor at Adams Professional Modeling School
Youth Choir Director at Mid-Michigan Public School Academy
West African Dancer - traveled to and studied in five African countries
Choreographer - jazz, ballet, hip hop, ballroom
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Ethel-Regina Lewis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ethel-Regina Lewis is a Standard subscriber.
• Ethel-Regina Lewis was last active on Voice123 29 days ago