Deep, hip, edgy, inviting, versatile, genuine.
I do things a bit differently than other vocal professionals.
My income is from my investments and businesses, so, I actually do this as a hobby that I'm passionate about. It's a great release from the stress of the executive, entrepreneurial life.
To that end, I focus on quality over quantity, as I don't have time to do this very often.
So, I'm picky about who I work with but if I choose to work with you, on your project, I guarantee your COMPLETE satisfaction with my work or you simply don't pay me a dime and I take away the lessons to fine tune my talent for the next project.
I don't beat around the bush. I've been doing this for quite some time. I don't claim to be the best, but I know I have a very valuable, highly refined talent.
I'm a professional singer with a background in opera and nearly a lifetime of classical training. This has been an ideal foundation for developing my speaking voice.
Call me, so you can hear my voice and have me try out what you have in mind.
I'm very versatile, so I may very well be a great fit for your project.
If not, you'll save us both some valuable time by simply spending a few minutes with me on the phone so we know, right up front, whether we'd be a good fit for each other.
Follow the link, below, to schedule a brief call with me to discuss your project:
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Iowa, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Tractor Pull Gritty
Real, genuine, conversational
To name a few
I'm very versatile, just give me ideas and I'll run with them. We can see what works and what doesn't.
My Voice Experience
Extensive portfolio site coming soon.
I am a graduate from the SAV Voice Over Master's Program.
I have had the privilege of enjoying personal vocal training for most of my life.
I am a classically trained vocalist with many awards, contest wins, and best of show rankings.
I studied, intensively, under four world-class vocal coaches from various countries.
Most of my life has been focused on vocal development, it's one of my greatest passions.
My Studio Equipment
Continually integrating new technology and upgrading current resources. When I buy tech, I buy the best available at the time to maximize my investment..and YOUR quality.
Pro Tools HD v8
Rain Recording DAW
- Windows 7 64-bit
- DUAL 2.93GHz Intel "Nehalem" Xeon Quad Core
- 48GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- Hard drives 1 & 2 = 160GB Intel Solid State Drives
- Hard drives 3 & 4 = 2 Terabyte (64MB Cache) Drives
- NVIDIA Quadro FX3800 Graphics Accelerator
- Dual StormDrive Blu-Ray Writer optical drives
Roland SonicCell Synth Module/Interface
- 128-voice sound module with new soundset, featuring
super-realistic acoustic instruments
- USB audio interface functionality plus USB-memory
- SMF and audio data playback capability via USB host
- SRX slot x 2
RSS V-Mixing System
- 48 inputs / 18 buses
- 24-bit / 44.1kHz or 24-bit / 48kHz
- 8 balanced 48v XLR-3-31 Ins
- XLR-3-31 Talkback Mic In
- 8 balanced XLR-3-32 Outs
- Stereo 1/4 inch phone Out
- Digital Outputs: Optical type x 1 and Coaxial type x 1
- REAC Ports: RJ-45 EtherCon type x 3
- USB Ports: A type x 1 and B type x 1
- Remote Connectors: RS-232C (D-Sub 9 pin type) x 1
- MIDI (5 pin DIN type) x 2 (Out/Thru & In)
- LAMP (XLR-4-31 type) x 1, Grounding terminal, AC Input
- Neumann TLM 103 Anniversary ST
- Neumann KMS 104
- Sennheiser 416
- Studio Projects C1
- Various Shure dynamics
- Sennheiser e600 7 unit drum mic kit
Focusrite Liquid Channel Pre-amp/Compressor
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50
- Sennheiser HD 280 PRO
- Sony MDR-7506
Yamaha HS80M Monitors with Yamaha HS10W Subwoofer
Every available Lexicon Reverb plus a wealth of VST plugins.
I'm assuming you're in some sort of business, if you're hiring voice talent.
I teach business owners how to bring in all the new customers they can handle WITHOUT spending a DIME on marketing or advertising and how to DOUBLE their bottom line profits in just 90 Days. Guaranteed. In. Writing.
Find me on LinkedIn to learn more: www.linkedin.com/in/reeceristau
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Reece Ristau by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Reece Ristau is a Standard subscriber.
Reece Ristau does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Reece Ristau was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Reece Ristau does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Reece Ristau was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.