Warm, Likeable, Contemporary British female
An assured British female voice. Positive, authentic, modern and expressive.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Brixton, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Rebecca Scroggs
My Voice Experience
In 7 years of VO experience, my voice has proved versatile and adaptable to a wide variety of projects: corporate, commercial, documentary, character, audiobook, e-learning, video game... You name it! Telling the story of Malcolm the Mini for an Auto Trader Magazine radio campaign needed a warm, down to earth, modern voice to take the listener on a nostalgic trip down memory lane. My relaxed and conversational vocal style means that I can make even the most technical and 'jargon-heavy' texts sound natural and every day, a quality that has brought me repeat bookings from The Skills Network, one of the leading providers of technology-enabled
learning and skills solutions. In several jobs for leading game developers my voice's gutsy, tough and streetwise edge has proved popular for a range of kick-ass characters.
Acting and voice training:
BA Hons in Acting from Royal Academy of Dramatic Art. A third of the 3 year course was dedicated to voice work including speech technique and dialect training, sight-reading, poetry recitation, radio drama.
Professional acting work since 2009 has included Eastenders, Holby City, Death in Paradise, National Theatre, London, Royal Exchange Theatre Manchester.
Voice over training:
Gary Terzza VOmasterclass
Marina Calderone Crying Out Loud Productions.
Martin Fisher Sonic Pond
My Studio Equipment
XLR Condenser Microphone
Beringer USB Preamp
XLR cable with maximum flexibility
Professional stage and screen actor.
Sales and marketing rep
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Rebecca Scroggs by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rebecca Scroggs is a Premium subscriber.
• Rebecca Scroggs was last active on Voice123 22 days ago