Versatile, Characterful, Warm, Engaging, Neutral
My voice is warm, clear and engaging for narration, husky and sexy or bright and clear for commercials, characterful, versatile and colourful for animations and cartoons. Smooth, neutral and straight talking for presentations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
London, Essex, South West, Northern, Yorkshire, Manchester, Salford,Birmingham, Cheshire, Cockney, Cornish, Devon, Dorset, Gloucester, Lancashire, London, Manchester, Norfolk, Northern England, Northern Working Class, RP, Scottish, Standard, Somerset, South London, Southern England, Welsh, Standard, Yorkshire. Irish.
My Voice Experience
When I do something, I do it with 100% focus, passion, dedication and skill.
A podcast I have been providing character voices for has just won best new Podcast and Buzz and Tell, the show I provided a number of voices for for Cbeebies got the highest rating for a children's TV show in June this year! Very Happy on both counts and proud to be a part of them
I have a fully equipped, professional home studio allowing me to provide high quality recordings with a quick turnaround (but this doesn’t mean I won’t travel to other studios if you need me to)!
My voice is suitable for Authoritative, Bubbly, Dangerous, Deep, Dry/Sarcastic, Energetic, Friendly, Fun, Happy, Innocent, Luxurious/Smooth, Natural, Rich, Scary/Intimidating, Sexy, Sophisticated, Versatile, Warm, Young
Age Range: Under 20, 20-30, 30-45, 45+
I’ve recently enjoyed providing voices for many clients including; Audible, Cbeebies, GB Oils, BAE Systems, Nuffield Health, Hadron Gospel, Hotpoint, British Gas, Manchester City Council, New York Images and Cambridge Press to name but a few and I always eagerly look forward to the next project.
Here’s to working together and me voicing your next project!
The Showreel 2012 Voice Character Workshops
University of Salford 1998-2001 BA Hons Performing Arts
Charles Keene College 1995-1997 HE Access Certificate in Drama
My Studio Equipment
• SE Electronics 2200 MKII Multi Pattern Condenser Mic,
• SE Electronics Reflexion Filter,
• RCF AYRA 5 pro Monitors,
• KRK KNS 6400 Professional Headphones,
• Focusrite Scarlett audio interface
I am also a Flautist.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rebecca Courtney by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rebecca Courtney is a Premium subscriber.
• Rebecca Courtney was last active on Voice123 9 days ago