Warm,smooth,smokey, confident, sexy, professional
I have a warm, smooth, soothing and confident voice. I've been told it's perfect for narration, voice messaging, audio books, commercial, interactive games, larger than life characters and so much more! As an actress I have the ability to apply my skills to so many areas of voice work.
In college I was a Musical Theatre Major and also trained in the classics. I have a lot of flexibility with my voice.
For many years I worked professionally as a Stand-Up Comic and this is where I earned my "Chops" as a performer in characters. I wrote and performed a One Woman Show and developed 14 different characters. This was only the start for me in character work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects: Southern, New York, Valley Girl, Russian, British, French, German, Scottish.
Can do the voice of an evil old witch, surfer boy, Story Teller, News Caster...nerdy girl
My Voice Experience
As a young adult I spent my weekends traveling to New York city to train with a professional vocal coach. From there I was a Musical Theatre major in college and after graduation worked as a professional Stand-Up comic. All my training with my singing and comedy work has given me the skills to work commercially in voice work as well as in animation.
BFA Drama Syracuse University
Stand-Up Comic 5 years
One Woman Show
Theater Tribe, Los Angeles California
Susan Palyo, Voice Trax
Art Butler WorkShops
My Studio Equipment
Mac Book Pro
Pro Tools LE
Barringer Mixer/Phantom Power
Singing Caberet Voice
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Rebecca Clark by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rebecca Clark is a Standard subscriber.
Rebecca Clark does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rebecca Clark was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rebecca Clark does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rebecca Clark was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.