Friendly, persuasive, authoritative, humorous
"Friendly but believable." That's the most common voice description used by clients. Very useful in e-learning and training material.
It's all about communicating, not just being a voice that comes out of a speaker.
Tongue-in-cheek comes naturally to me; a touch of sarcasm without ever sounding mean. Useful for commercials and personality-driven scripts.
Living the audiobook story along with the listener.
I'm proudest of being chosen by several clients to "ghost-voice" for them... When someone asks me to speak for them, that's a really big compliment.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral Midwestern US; European; Southern US; New York City US; Easter Bunny/Chipmunk; Halloween Ghoul
My Voice Experience
I've worked with my voice and in audio production for 25 years.
The voice of Disney Theatrical Productions on-site at their Broadway theaters and on Circle Line Cruises around New York City.
E-learning narrations for DuPont Learning, DiscoverLink, Boston Productions and a number of independent clients.
Audiobook narrations for Hudson Audiobooks, AudioLark, and a number of independent authors.
Voice imaging projects included Island 94.3, Long Island, NY; Sirius Satellite Radio and XM Satellite Radio; WLIB and WWRL New YOrk City; Air America Radio. Currently on-air at WWFS-FM, New York. Producer/imaging voice, playbillradio(website)
Direct agency and client experience, including dialogues, characters, copywriting and directing local and national network projects from liners and IDs to spots and promos to longform shows.
Bachelor of Arts in Communication. A number of years as Production Director and/or Creative Services Director at various broadcast facilities.
My Studio Equipment
AudioTechnica mic, ProTools and Adobe Audition as well as Adobe Premiere Pro for video editing.
Many years of client contact in a professional, collaborative way. Familiarity with cultural differences in international markets.
Additional language: fluent in Lithuanian.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ray Kirstein by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ray Kirstein is a Premium subscriber.
• Ray Kirstein was last active on Voice123 4 days ago