Consider my skills for:
Radio and TV advertising
Video game voice over
Business training voice acting
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Ray Kallai
My Voice Experience
I have nearly 20 years of experience in radio, and will now use that talent to provide professional voice overs for commercials, corporate messaging, video games, telephone messaging, and audio books.
Attended Onondaga Community College for Radio/TV training. However, most of my training was in a broadcasting career of nearly 20 years.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio-based with a Behringer XENYX Mixer, MXL Condensory Microphone, Lexicon interface and Audacity PC software
My philosophy is to focus on one skill and be the best at it - in this case - voice over artistry.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ray Kallai by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ray Kallai is a Standard subscriber.
• Ray Kallai was last active on Voice123 48 days ago