Professional, Deep, Strong, Authoritative, Warm
A professional, deep, strong, authoritative voice that can also be warm, soft, gentle, and compassionate.
I can also do characters with silly voices such as Stitch from Disney's "Lilo and Stitch" and Golem/Schmiegel from The "Lord of the Rings." I am very flexible, professional, and easy to direct. Contact me today so that I can make a great product for your company or organization.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Jacksonville, FL, First Coast, Northeast Florida, Fernandina Beach, Orange Park, Callahan, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, Redneck, trailer trash, professional, newscaster, local news, American, British, VOG.
My Voice Experience
I have experience doing narration for training videos for the IRS, on-hold messaging, podcast voice overs, and radio commercials.
I host Deemable Tech, a weekly hour long tech help podcast. Each week, I answer questions that listeners send via voicemail and email about computers, smart phones, and the Internet, and share tech news stories that impact everyone.
I volunteered at WJCT 89.9 FM Community Public Radio. Participated in station fundraising drives. Conducted interviews. Wrote, voiced and edited news reports for use during the local newscasts in Morning Edition and All Things Considered. I am also currently a tech news contributor for WJCT's daily morning show, First Coast Connect.
I graduated from Douglas Anderson School of the Arts as a Vocal Music Major. While attending there I portrayed Stewpot in "South Pacific," and Tom the Fireman in "Working."
I performed at the Florida Theatre as Phillip and a Priest in Jesus Christ Superstar with James Delisco, winner of E! Network's reality show The Entertainer, and as Judas in Godspell with Omega Theatre Productions.
My Studio Equipment
Electro Voice RE20, Adobe Audition, Audacity, GarageBand
I have worked with multiple podcasters creating introductions for their shows. I have many years of phone work experience which has given me a plethora of practice perfecting enunciation and tone.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ray Hollister by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ray Hollister is a Standard subscriber.
Ray Hollister does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ray Hollister was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ray Hollister does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ray Hollister was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.