Brisk + business-y to fun + frivolous, boss-lady to best pal
From straight-laced Business reporter to warm/fuzzy Human Interest reporter for narrations and informational presentations, warm and friendly for commercial copy, silly characters on a whim
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Eastern European Mafia Mistress or Prison Warden, nosy Brooklyn neighbor, chatty "Joyzey" broad in line at Shoprite, snooty British, Dick Van Dyke cockney, small child, reedy hag warming up the griddle for Hansel & Gretel, non-descript Southern Belle, oh just try me.
My Voice Experience
Feature reports and commercial endorsements right now for KYW Newsradio that I write and produce myself and tracking every manner of client copy voiceover needed for WHPT TalkRadio 1210 in Philadelphia PA, the Cradle of Liberty, my dude. I come to play! Also filling in on news and business reports for Compass Media network radio affiliates -- literally hundreds across the country.
Why YES I have a college degree, double major in French and Journalism and Magna Cum Laude, pull-EASE. On air at WABC-NY while still IN college and took it from there, starting as a weather wench and proceeding to newscasting at WLTW-NY while freelancing in TV production -- writing, producing, voicing.
My Studio Equipment
SoundForge Pro, Neumann TLM 103 mic, M-Audio Fast Track Pro
As a freelance writer, have been published in everything from the New York Times to GLAMOUR magazine to my personal favorite, Sports Afield. I've been doing a great deal of medical reporting for the CBS Radio stations in Philly and even host The Doctor Show on WPHT when it's scheduled.
Also trained for years and toured nationally and internationally as a bel canto soprano (Puccini is my JAM) and all that music-making and audio experience has led to another side hustle editing figure skating music. (Didn't see THAT coming, did you?!)
In addition to the aforementioned French, I am fluent in Lithuanian. (I'm not making this stuff up! Really!) I've studied German and Russian and will cheerfully embarrass myself in either language, as needed.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Rasa Kaye by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rasa Kaye is a Premium subscriber.
• Rasa Kaye was last active on Voice123 82 days ago