Soothing, young, sexy, best friend, leader
Young and fun for commercials, exciting for video game V/Os, serious and soothing for narations, clear for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Nevada, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern accent, mid-western accent, english accent, So-Cal acent, Mexican trying to speak english accent, russian accent
My Voice Experience
I remember listening to Casey Kasem as a child and thinking to myself, "Wow! That guy makes a living by talking about music!" Right then and there I knew that I wanted to do the same.
I got my first radio job in 2004, doing production for all the stations in the building. Even though I had some production experience beforehand, it really was the place I learned so much. I was writing spots, acting out characters, mixing music, and overseeing other people's projects. I've cut commercials for people all over the country.
Since then, I've done pretty much every job on the programming side of radio. Currently I'm the mid-day host on a local country radio station.
I graduated from the academy of radio in Phoenix AZ. Since then, I've been in radio, using my voice every day to inform Las Vegans with: artist info, news, traffic reports, and humor.
My Studio Equipment
I work for clear channel las vegas... so, I'm in a studio 6 days a week.
Unknown - Click here to ask Ransom Reynolds
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ransom Reynolds by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ransom Reynolds is a Standard subscriber.
Ransom Reynolds does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ransom Reynolds was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ransom Reynolds does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ransom Reynolds was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.