believable, commanding, warm, genuine, friendly
One of the most recognized female voices in America.
World-Class, Believable,Genuine, Conversational, Sophisticated, Warm and Resonant Narrations, Sexy, Fun, Real, Edgy, Dramatic.
Live Announce, Corporate Events/Awards, Promo, Trailers, Instructional,and Educational.
My daughter is a teenage with top chops for commercials, narration, instructional, young news-caster style and promos.
Child, teen, young adult.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard broadcast English, New York, Mid-West, Southern, Yiddish, kid, childlike, youthful, tween teen Julianne Moore..
My Voice Experience
Randy is the first woman in history to announce the Academy Awards, Emmy's and Tony Awards. Randy is the voice of TV and radio across America. A 20 year broadcaster and professional voice over artist.Randy is co-author of VOICE FOR HIRE (Launch and Maintain a Lucrative Career in Voice Over) With Peter Rofe.
Randy inspires and supports the careers of many up and coming voice actors in NY, FL and CA. She has access to top producers and creative writers for the right project.
HB Studios, NYC, Oakland Community College Farmington Hills, MI. Twenty year Broadcast career:Detroit Michigan, New York City, Miami, Fort Lauderdale Florida, and Los Angeles, California . Additional study through the Improve Los Angeles, Meisner Technique; Playhouse West, Los Angeles. Dick Orkin's Radio Ranch, Marice Tobias and Tobias Entertainment.
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser 416, Neumann U-87, Manley Microphone and Manley Vox, Box. Avalon tube-pre amp. ISDN via Telos Extreme, Digital (land-line) phone patch via telos, Mackie mix board, Mac-Pro and Mac Book air, Pro-tools, m-box and source connect, Sound Streak, FTP delivery.
creative writing, production in state of the art studio, voice-over coach and author. can cast and produce additional talent for specific projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Randy Thomas by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Randy Thomas is a Standard subscriber.
• Randy Thomas was last active on Voice123 321 days ago