Raspy Dark Spooky Dynamic Natural Conversational
Producer of self help albums based in the latest psychoneurophysiology studies and a new age, spiritual inspiration album featuring his vocals at Amazon, Tower
Records, and more places where fine music is sold.
Utilising his studies of human nature, Randolph's unique voice over productions help you achieve success in your project. Use his pre and post production services to induce deep introspection and rapport with your audience. His natural narrative and conversational style are built upon solid techniques such as that used by the Tavistock Institute for wide audience appeal.
His years of professional experience with educational television and market research have provided him with a wide dynamic range from sincere, articulate, intelligent tones for narration to a strong, inspirational delivery for promos to a gravely, deeply unsettling voice for darker characters.
Randolph has been tagged as "spooky, raspy, and dark" in his more eloquent deliveries, yet he can change pitch to sound like a Monty Python pretend woman.
Randolph can provide mature, personable, natural, conversational spirits. Let's face it: Anyone can be warm and cuddly. But in a bear market like a recession, as stated by Robert Prechter of the Socionomics Institute, people tend to herd towards darker, more authoritative tones.
During bear markets or troubled times, audiences hover towards equally troubled super heros and other melo-dramatic marvel characters where Randolph excels.
Yes, anyone can be the "right" voice over, but what people really want, in desperate times, is a Voice of the Times such as Randolph.
His clear, precise diction allows him to be international or local imitating a wide range of accents. He can switch instantly between characters.
Randolph always asks your creative team for the required style of delivery and delivers copy exactly as expected within the given context. By applying his personal dynamics, he can work with your creative team to provide you with a finished production that is sure to please.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents and dialects include United Kingdom, Western European, Australian, and Southern North American.
Impressions of celebrity caricatures include Rex Harrison (in My Fair Lady), Rod Serling (doing his famous Twilight Zone Voice Over), George Takei (selling HDTVs), Clint Eastwood (as Dirty Harry), and Christian Bale (as BatMan losing his cool on the Terminator Set) - or a very angry Kirk Douglas.
My Voice Experience
* The Big Picture (HealingMindN): Readings, Vocals, Full Production and Publishing of new age, spiritually inspirational album.
* Market Research: Frost & Sullivan (two years). In this time, he held over 2000 interviews with Fortune 500 and Inc 100 executives and department heads in high-tech industries using standardized, scripted surveys. In this time, he:
- Helped his team to excel in production by 10% through his public relations with professionals from various industry sectors with focus in automotive, energy, medical, and information technology. He excelled in his performance due
to his exceptional understanding of these trades and the rapport he gained with target markets.
- Grasped the nuances of different markets to gain opportunities for special assignments on solo projects such as an international assignment with Australian Psychiatrists to discover their favorite anti-depressants (client name
- Assimilated the accent and dialect of his target market to help him establish greater rapport. In doing so, Randolph achieved at least 5% greater return on investment rate in getting the desired results for clients in a timely fashion.
* Association for Continuing Education, a subscription division of Stanford Instructional Television (three years): Performed promos as the "Voice of ACE" and technical direction for live classes broadcast to Silicon Valley Companies including special projects with Tandem Computers, Varian and National Council on
- Excelled in Professional educational broadcast organization as a technical and program director, broadcast administration and nonprofit governance.
- Wrote funding proposals, advocacy letters, board communications, and speeches within organizational, administrative, and technical aspects of broadcast productions and law, including contracts, license fees, copyrights,
intellectual property, royalties, labor-management agreements,
liability, and use fees.
- Developed critical issues, goals, strategies, outcomes research planning, and protocol development.
B.A. Biotherapy - Sussex College
Public Speaking - 6 months, Toast Masters
A.S. Science - Foothill College
My Studio Equipment
Microphone: Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone
Computer & Software: Asustek M2N4-SLI w/AMD 64 Athlon X2 running OSS 11.3 Linux and WinXP Pro in tandem
Special Equipment: Studio pipeline DAW software in linux and windows (includes Acid Studio, Ardour, Audacity, Hydrogen, Rosegarden, Super Converter)
Delivery Methods: mp3, wav, ogg, aiff +more compatible formats
Original music and custom sound effects are available to boost your project's bottom line. Please listen to "The Big Picture" demo for a sample.
Let Randolph help you create the right atmosphere for your project. Post production timing is always included. Apply his talent in any way you can imagine to your project. Any number of different takes are provided at your request.
Among his esoteric studies for engaging the human mind, Randolph is setting his sights on a further degree in holistic psychology with Eisner Institute. In doing so, he utilizes the latest scientific discoveries in affecting the human mind through communications.
Randolph has produced a number of NLP videos for the web using the Milton Method (covert hypnotic language) and can provide you with custom copy development and/or delivery employing these methods.
Randolph specializes in guided meditation and covert hypnotic language as part of his quest for a further degree in psychology. His intent is to captivate your audience. Randolph's titles can be googled under the key word, "HealingMindN,"
as samples from his voice talent.
He understands how to provide you with the best end product (through multiple takes) to captivate your audience. Thank You for Your Patronage!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Randolph Directo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Randolph Directo is a Standard subscriber.
• Randolph Directo was last active on Voice123 152 days ago