Character, storytelling, multilingual, trained actress/opera singer
Audiobooks: storytelling, character, warm, confident
Animation and video games: character, authentic, versatile
Narration: calm, authentic, professional or poetic, warm
Commercials: energetic, confident
Singing: alto / mezzo-soprano
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Irish
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
* US/Canada: Standard US, New York Queens, Southern
* Ireland: Irish accents in any variety
* Britain (England): Standard, posh, Essex, cockney
* Non-native English: German, French, Dutch, Scandinavian varieties, Italian, Indian
* ABN (Standard Dutch)
* Amsterdam, Rotterdam
German and French:
My Voice Experience
I am a trained and experienced opera singer, actress and director. Voice and communication are part of my daily life - I spend most of my time playing with different characters, tones, sounds and accents, and finding the best way to bring a message across to a variety of audiences.
As an interpreter, my job is to find the essence of the author's/composer's/playwright's message, and to communicate this to an audience in a way that does his or her vision justice. This is what I also bring to voice over.
Royal Irish Academy of Music
Gaiety School of Acting
On-going training in voice and acting
University of Amsterdam (MA Economics)
My Studio Equipment
Software: Adobe Audition, Audacity and Magix Audio Cleaning Lab
(on Android: Audio Evolution)
Microphone: Blue Yeti Pro plus Blue Pop filter
Additional recording device: Roland Edirol.
I started off in "regular" office jobs in banking and software engineering, and currently help out in a technology startup in my spare time. This experience has made me humblingly aware of the passion, time and effort that go into creating, marketing and selling a product or message. My goal as a voice over is to ensure that my part in this process is entirely effective.
I read English, Dutch, German, Italian, French, Latin and Swedish
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rachel Mungra by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rachel Mungra is a Standard subscriber.
Rachel Mungra does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rachel Mungra was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rachel Mungra does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rachel Mungra was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.