Character, Young, Upbeat, Teen, Anime
My voice is extremely unique! I sound a lot younger than I am, which is perfect if you need a genuine sounding teenage voice! My voice is perfect for animation and character work, as well, as younger straight forward reads.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Little girl, teenager
My Voice Experience
Animation training with Michael Yurchak. Character Basics and Building, Accent Basics.
Vocal Foundation Training with Michelle Falzon. Script Analysis, Inflection Rules, Script Marking and Vocal Decisions.
Cal State San Bernardino 2014 Arts and Music Festival. Coyoteradio, Radio Spot.
Such A Voice Training Program
Coaches Michael Yurchak and Michelle Falzon
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1A, Audacity and acoustically treated home studio.
Unknown - Click here to ask Rachel Molina
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Rachel Molina by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rachel Molina is a Standard subscriber.
• Rachel Molina was last active on Voice123 175 days ago