cartoon, character, quirky, youthful, energetic
Rachelle can bring just that right pizazz to your project! She has a unique and memorable voice! The flexibility in her voice allows for fun, enthusiasm, energy and sincerity. She can give you the voice of a baby, a young child, a teen, adult or an elder! She can accent them with a Texas twang, a New York flair, or anything in between and they are all completely convincing! Whether it's for a commercial, cartoon, narration, puppets, audiobook, film or video game, Rachelle can give you the professionalism you're looking for!
warm, quirky, friendly, cartoon, puppet, youthful,energetic, confident, enthusiastic, conversational, texas and southern accents, sexy, wide variety, brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Albany, New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
sassy southern and texas twang...sound alikes are olive oil and bart simpson, children, babies
My Voice Experience
Rachelle's been doing professional voiceovers for television shows,radio commercials and narrations for over 20 years. She has her own great voice but has done sound alikes for olive oil and bart simpson. Many local and national credits include Nickelodeon and Fingerprint America.
Rachelle has been involved in the performing arts for over 30 yrs teaching and performing. She has been trained with Voice Coaches, Albany Talent and character voice acting with Erica Schroeder. Not only has she done many voice overs for radio, television and puppets, she has also been seen on camera in commercials and film. She has a bachelors degree in dance from the University of New Mexico and a Master's degree in Dance Movement Therapy from Hunter College in New York City.
My Studio Equipment
works with garage band.......and apogee mic
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rachelle Smith-Stallman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rachelle Smith-Stallman is a Standard subscriber.
• Rachelle Smith-Stallman was last active on Voice123 95 days ago