Commercial, Promo, Narration, Documentary, Conversational, Millennial, Happy, Believable, Warm, Fresh, Informative, Energetic, Authoritative
Rachel’s voiceover style has been described as millennial, conversational, friendly, warm, sultry, energetic, clear and fun.
Her narration work has been described as relatable, sophisticated, knowledgeable, promo, educational, informative and authoritative.
With her conversational, millennial and upbeat voice, Rachel is a versatile talent. She can sing anything from pop and country to Disney character tunes and has the same ability to switch voiceover genres believably and with ease. With a degree in Broadcast Journalism and a decade acting in commercials, performing on stages across the US and recording music for commercial and radio, Rachel now provides a fresh, natural and versatile voice that brings copy to life. And all of that recording experience has made it a breeze for Rachel to deliver fantastic performances with outstanding audio quality.
Rachel is cast for a wide range of age requirements from female teens, 20’s, 30’s and early 40’s.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Denver, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Princess/Disney Type Female Character Voices
My Voice Experience
Rachel's background in broadcast journalism has brought her years of experience in promo and live event voice over work. She has now translated those skills into the commercial field bringing buoyancy and girl-next-door charm to any job.
- Degree in Broadcast Journalism from Colorado State University
- Voice Over Coaching and training through Big Fish Talent in Denver, Colorado
- Voice Over Coaching and training with Dave Hedin, Denver, Colorado
- Almost a decade recording and producing music for Restoration Community Church, Dearling, Rachel James Project and many, many more.
My Studio Equipment
Rachel has her own studio with Pro Tools, Logic, and multiple microphone and preamp options. A few are listed below....
With her degree in Journalism, Rachel learned, not only the skill of great delivery, but also of great copy. Rachel can write and produce an entire package for a client. And with her years as a full-time musician, Rachel was also able to create music for live events, other artists, and for commercials, landing songs in HGTV, E!, MTV, HBO and dozens of other opportunities. She has an incredibly large catalogue of music and can also create a custom piece perfectly fitted to the ad. From start to finish Rachel can create a commercial for your needs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Rachel Amidei by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rachel Amidei is a Premium subscriber.
• Rachel Amidei was last active on Voice123 24 days ago