real, friendly, clear, smooth, versatile, dynamic and charming
Smooth and Clear for Corporate narrations and educational projects, Relatable and Friendly for characters or commercials, Professional and Articulate for on-hold phone messaging, Comforting and Easy to Listen To for everything
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Denver, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, English, Southern United States, Southern Belle
My Voice Experience
At the age of 3, I began reading the ingredients off the back of salad dressing bottles and driving my mother crazy.
"Parrot Talk" was my favorite computer game because I could talk into the microphone and play back what I had just said.
I went to college for Theatre and got my degree in Acting and Directing. At the same time, I started working at a local radio station after one of their promotions people talked to me at an event and liked me voice. This began what would be an 8 year career in radio.
After radio, I built my home studio and and started working full time as a voice talent for local clients, national clients and eventually international clients.
I have voiced thousands of radio spots, narrations for website videos and television commericials. I have also helped several companies with their on-hold phone messaging.
I love what I do and I'm proud to say I'm good at it! I hope I can help you, too!
Mesa State College:
Bachelor of Arts - Theatre: Acting and Directing
8 Years as on-air Personality
100.7 The Moose, Grand Junction CO
98.5 KYGO Denver, CO
My Studio Equipment
Nuemann TLM 67 microphone
RODE NT1-A microphone
Apogee One Interface
Adobe Audition software
Fully integrated Apple/iMac operating system
Road Warrior LC XL ISDN Codec
An Emmy Award winning voice and on-camera talent, I have a Bachelors degree in Theatre and have spent almost all of my life as an actress, alongside being a voice over artist. I understand how the voice can be used differently to achieve the desired outcome in different projects.
I also currently work as an on-camera talent and spokesmodel, so I am very conscious of how different media is used within different companies.
I work in my home studio full time, 7 days a week. I'm always here and ready to get your project moving along!
It's all about connecting to the consumer of media and my voice can be the conduit!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Rachael West by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rachael West is a Platinum subscriber.
• Rachael West has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours