Sexy, Fun, Flirty, Warm, Textured, Conversational
Diverse range for Commercials:
Sultry, smooth & silky or smoky textured. Fun, flirtatious, casual elegance with bright, clear, warm, trusting and sunny tones, relatable, relaxing, best friend to arch rival.
Clear, soothing and conversational for Audio Books and Narration.
Intellectual, expert, spokesperson or executive for Corporate presentations and On-hold messaging.
Child-like, spry and curious for Animation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
The Kardashians, Beyonce, Brittany Spears Impersonations. British American, Australian, Southern Redneck, Southern Belle, "Cali" Young Girl, Female Teenage
My Voice Experience
Rachael Hoffman's experience spans over 16 years in television and radio. Following 3 years of professional training at Columbia College in Chicago, Rachael had produced, performed and hosted her own electronic music program, The Beat Parlour, syndicated throughout the West Coast. Rachael writes copy and produces audio for radio, books, on-hold messaging and other narration. Her voice is heard both nationally and internationally via commercial broadcast, web, trade, on hold messaging and in corporate environments.
* Wagner College
* Ludacris' XM Satellite Radio Program
* Kenny Burn's Beehive Radio Program
* Clear Channel
* Ground Rush Media
* The Velvet Room
* Geisha House
* Mood Lounge
* The Avenues Shopping Plaza
* Town of Braselton
* Halo Lounge
* Opera Nightclub
* Warner Bros. - Brian McKinght Album Release
* Warner Bros. - Nelly Furtado Album Release
* Warner Bros. - Jahiem Album Release
* Cartoon Network - Total Drama World Tour
* TNT - Hawthorn Series Promo
* TNT - Salt Movie Promo
* TCM - Johnny Mercer Television Special
Majored in Radio Broadcasting and Production at Columbia College Chicago. Over 18 years experience as a professional DJ and Emcee; hosting high-profile events such as 2009 MTV Video Music Awards after-party presented by Sandisk, Scion's Battleground and Carnival in San Francisco and many nightclub events in addition to having DJ'd throughout the country. Rachael studied theater and performing arts throughout her life and continues to cultivate creativity through Improv and vocal study.
My Studio Equipment
Garage Band on MAC, AT3035 Studio Mic, High Speed Internet, FTP, works closely with ISDN, professional editing studio and engineer team if needed for your project.
A talented "mimic", Rachael can pick up tone and accents, characters, dialect and impersonations on a whim. Also a Copywriter, Rachael can produce complete production of your audio project, including original music beds. Fun, professional, easy to work with and can take direction.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rachael L Hoffman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rachael L Hoffman is a Standard subscriber.
• Rachael L Hoffman was last active on Voice123 55 days ago